4ms SCMBO (Shuffling Clock Multiplier Breakout), Kit
Same as SCM Breakout (Shuffling Clock Multiplier) but in kit form, complete with printed visual parts list reference guide and very well written instruction booklet. Requires basic through-hole soldering skills, tools and related supplies.
Expands functionality of SMC (Shuffling Clock Multiplier). Connects to SCM with a standard 16-16 pin cable.
• CV Shuffle jack and knob selects which beats are slipped by CV Slip (default=every other beat)
• CV Pulse Width jack and knob controls width of output pulses (default=50%)
• CV Skip jack and knob omits certain beats in a pattern (default=no skip)
• Re-sync Trigger input
• Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks add to main SCM's Rotate and Slip jacks
• 4x Fast CV Gate jack and switch speeds up multiply-by amounts
• Mute CV Gate jack and switch stops any more beats from starting
Controls with CV Inputs
• 4x Fast
In the Box
• Everything needed to build an SCM Breakout
• Eurorack Power Cable, 16-16-pin