Apogee JAM 96k for iPad & Mac, DEMO UNIT
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Single Channel 96k Digital Audio Interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows
Apogee JAM is a USB audio interface that lets you connect a guitar to your iPad®, iPhone®, Mac or Windows 10 PC and record with Apogee's legendary sound quality. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play audio interface at an unprecedented price and capture the warmth and richness of their guitar's tone. Whether you're at home, on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio, JAM makes it easy to capture your best performance right on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows 10 computer. JAM is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro but works great with just about any app you choose.
JAM is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee's PureDIGITAL technology. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
• Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
• Direct digital connection up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
• Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
• No setup required, just plug in and play
• Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
• Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
• iOS version: 6.1 and later
In the Box
• Lightning iOS cable
• USB cable
• Quick Start guide