12 IN x 8 OUT USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC
Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls.
With Quartet's 4 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Expand your system with 8 additional inputs via Quartets optical (ADAT/SMUX) digital IN. Quartet also includes 8 analog outputs - 6 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output. You can control up to 3 pairs of speakers or set Quartet up for 5.1 surround monitoring.
32-bit DAC Architecture - Compared to older 24-bit technology, the Sabre32 DAC's 32-bit filter processing results in significantly lower noise and distortion, for a pure listening experience free from artifacts. 32-bit digital attenuation ensures that sonic purity is maintained at any listening level.
Time Domain Jitter Elimination removes clock inconsistencies from the incoming digital data, so the converted analog output preserves the clarity and soundstage detail of the original recording.
• AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
• 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
• 8 analog outputs - 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
• 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
• Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
• USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or PC.
• Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin cable sold separately).
• Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
• 6 touch pads for direct selection of inputs and outputs, 3 assignable touchpads
In the Box
• The interface itself
• USB Cable (Lightning and 30-pin cables sold separately)
• Universal Power Supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable
• QuickStart Guide
• Instructions for download of software and complete documentation
You cart is currently empty