Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII
88-Key Velocity Sensitive, Hammer-Action, Piano feel Midi Keyboard
KeyLab 88 MkII features one of the finest hammer-action, piano-weighted, aftertouch-enabled keybeds ever made: the Fatar TP/100LR. When a light-weight keyboard simply won’t do, Arturia’s premier controller keyboard rises to the challenge of even the most demanding pianists and session players. The superb Fatar design is well known in the industry as the “weapon of choice” when it comes to high quality keybeds, providing beautifully tactile response. A weighted hammer action with real moving mechanical parts perfectly emulates the iconic balance and strike feeling of a traditional acoustic piano, but with all the benefits of a modern MIDI controller. KeyLab 88 MkII’s back panel sports a wealth of pedal inputs too, and can be geared up to offer unmatched control in the studio and on stage. On top of the usual sustain and expression pedal inputs, you’ll also find three - yes, three - auxiliary pedal inputs that can be assigned in the Arturia MCC. Maybe you’d like to control amp gain, tremolo speed, and keyboard balance when you’re using an organ VST instrument like you’ll be able to find in Analog Lab? No problem. If you’re a guitarist who uses amp simulation on stage, can you imagine how incredible it would be to be able to have dedicated pedals for your wah, volume, and reverb levels? Whatever custom creative setup you can imagine, KeyLab 88 MkII can make it happen.
Lovers of vintage synth gear and modern Eurorack modular, we have something special in store for you. KeyLab 88 MkII’s modular options let you unite the worlds of MIDI and CV / gate like no other controller out there, and give you huge scope for integrating your modular gear with your DAW. KeyLab 88 MkII’s RGB-backlit, touch and pressure-sensitive pads are not only the perfect surface for finger-drummer or triggering samples, they will also open up exciting new ways of performing with chords.
• 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed with high quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
• 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
• Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
• Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
• Seamless integration with all Arturia software
• Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
• Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
• Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
• Includes Analog Lab software with 7000 synth and keyboard sounds
• Includes Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V, and Vox Continental V
• Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)
• Dimensions: 50.9 x 12.7 x 4.4 inches
• Weight: 32.4 lbs.
In the Box
• KeyLab 88 MkII unit
• USB Cable
• Laptop Plate
• Musical Sheet Holder