Arturia KeyStep 37
37-Key USB, MIDI & CV Controller with Arp and Sequencing
A controller, evolved. KeyStep 37 combines a flexible 37-note keyboard with intuitive sequencing, instant chord generation and creative real-time MIDI controls that let you discover and interact with music like never before. It's responsive, dynamic, and expanded in every direction to encourage musical exploration. Record, perform, and experiment with a compact, accessible keybed that’s familiar and enjoyable in equal measure. Unite your hardware and software with deep connectivity, offering seamless control over your setup. Push the boundaries of your expression with real-time MIDI CC control and LED feedback. Unlock undiscovered creative potential with the inspiring and unique Chord and Scale functions.
The same velocity-sensitive 37-note keybed as the KeyStep Pro, complete with aftertouch and RGB LED feedback. A lightweight and compact keyboard that offers full and familiar creative flexibility, whatever your style or ability. At the center of KeyStep 37’s interface we’ve added 4 new control knobs with a screen, giving you instant access to inspiring new expressive tools and MIDI tweaking - total control. KeyStep 37’s unique & enhanced Chord mode takes your single note melodies and unfinished ideas and transforms them into musical stepping stones. Choose from multiple voicings, instrument-like strum effects, and velocity settings and make your music really sing. Map out KeyStep 37’s 3-octave keyboard range with a scale of your choice using Scale mode. Any key you play will automatically quantize to the nearest note in the chosen scale - never play a wrong note again. Tap into the inner workings of your MIDI hardware and software with assignable 16 MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks. Use the 4 new controls to tweak settings on the fly for dynamic performances.
• Slim key keybed with velocity and aftertouch
• RGB LEDs on each key for instant feedback on your sequence, arp, scale
• Arpeggiator mode: Up, Down, Inclusive, Exclusive, Random, Walk, Pattern and Order
• Sequencer mode: 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
• Rate control and tap tempo: REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
• Advanced Chord mode with pre-defined or user Chords and strumming capability
• CV/Gate outputs with configurable pitch, gate and Modulation formats.
• Dimensions: 21.7 x 5.78 x 1.38 inches
• Weight: 3.5lbs.
In the Box
• KeyStep Pro unit
• Anti-Ground Loop Unit
• USB Cable