This is a kit! It requires basic through-hole soldering skills, tools and related supplies.
Expander for Solenoid
The Solenoid velocity expander adds 4 CV inputs that react to a range of 0-5V and independently control the output pulse width on individual solenoid channels. The final output pulse width for each channel is the CV on the individual input, plus the offset set by the respective knob on the Solenoid module. It doesn’t work without the Solenoid Eurorack module.
• 4 channel independent CV inputs for controlling the output pulse width
• CV inputs react only in the positive range 0-5V
In the Box
• Everything needed to build a Solenoid
• Powered from the Solenoid module
• With the expander connected the final current draw of the Solenoid is: +5v: <35mA
You cart is currently empty