Division 6 Dual Mini Sequencer, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Dual 16-Step Sequencer
The Division 6 Dual Mini Sequencer gives you two handy little sequencers behind one Eurorack panel. Why would you need more than one sequencer? Why would you need mini sequencers? Each one gives you the standard CV and gate out, plus an ACC out (Accent? Accessory?) Use it to open up a filter, enable a glide, trigger a drum, or whatever you can think of.
The two sequencers will run completely independently, or you can daisy-chain them using the XP IN/OUT jacks to create sequences of any length. Each sequencer has its own internal clock to get you up and running in a hurry, but you can connect an external clock if you need greater control of tempo or want to sync with other devices. The module stores your latest sequence even when the power has been removed.
• CLK IN (External clock input)
• XP IN (Expansion input; Starts sequencer back at step 1. Use for daisy-chaining multiple units)
• XP OUT (Sends pulse when sequencer goes past last step. Use for daisy-chaining multiple units)
• CV, GATE, ACC out
• CV OUT covers 5 octaves, and can be tuned using front-accessible trim pot
• Sequences can be set to any length up to 16 steps by using LOOP feature
• Setting a step to REST holds previous pitch and doesn’t fire GATE
• In Standby mode, sequencer can be used as a tiny keyboard without altering programmed sequences
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable