Erica Synths Desktop Matrix Mixer
16 x 16 Desktop Matrix Mixer
- All analogue signal path
- 16 buffered, DC coupled inputs
- 16 independent, buffered, DC coupled outputs
- 256 connections, each with 3 attenuation levels
- Random pattern mode with definable randomization area and density
- 254 pattern memory
- Pattern change via MIDI program change messages
- 32 3,5mm jack sockets
- 4 6,3mm jack sockets
The Erica Synths Matrix Mixer is a 16 input, 16 output desktop patch matrix – it can route and mix signals with high precision, create buffered multiples and random patches. It can also interface external instruments with your Eurorack system, and – it’s not limited to Eurorack!
You can use the Matrix Mixer with semi-modular synthesizers, as well as through adapter cards with the EMS Synthi and Buchla Music Easel. Thanks to simple patch changes via panel buttons or MIDI program change messages, the Matrix Mixer will be particularly useful in performances that combine Eurorack and other performance instruments, such as drums, guitars, wind instruments, etc. Make your modular performance stand out and enjoy the Matrix Mixer!
• Dimensions: 225 x 226 x 44mm
• Weight: 2.75 lbs.
In the Box
• Matrix Mixer
• 12V DC Power Supply