Daisy is an embedded platform for music. It features everything you need for creating high fidelity audio hardware devices. Just plug in a USB cable and start making sound! Programming the Daisy is a breeze with support for a number of languages including C++, Arduino, and Max/MSP Gen~. To get started, simply upload an example program over USB, and start tweaking!
- Stereo audio IO - 96kHz / 24-bit audio hardware (AC-Coupled)
- Programmable in: C++, Arduino, Max/MSP gen~, Pure Data
- x31 GPIO, x12 ADC inputs (16-bit), x2 DAC outputs (12-bit, DC-Coupled)
- ARM Cortex-M7 MCU, running at 480MHz
- 64MB of SDRAM for up to 10 minute long audio buffers, 8MB external flash
- SD card interface, PWM outputs, and various serial protocols for external devices (SPI, UART, SAI/I2S, I2C)
- Dedicated VIN pin for external power