Elektron Analog Drive
Analog Drive gives you eight analog distortion types in one box. It is the ideal pedal for guitarists who want to wreak havoc to signals and tones in the most diverse and characterful way possible.
The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds.
Enhance your amp with the 3 band analog EQ. The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds. The possibility to store user presets will make the live gig flow smoothly. And if you rely on MIDI during your performances, the Analog Drive delivers. All settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
• 100% analog signal path
• 8 analog distortion circuits
• 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
• Dual digit seven-segment LED display
• MIDI In/Out
• 1/4” audio input
• 1/4” audio output
• 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
• Power inlet: Center positive 5.5 x 2.5 mm barrel jack, 12 V DC, 1 A
• High impedance instrument input
Expression pedal inputs
• Input level on tip: -5 V - +5 V
• Supplies +5 V on ring
• Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
• Sturdy cast aluminum casing
• Dimensions: W 171 x D 177 x H 62 mm (6.8” x 7.0” x 2.5”) (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
• Weight: approximately 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
• Power Supply included
• 3 year Elektron warranty