Erica Synths Fusion VCO
Vacuum Tube Oscillator with Morphing, Sub
Erica Synths Fusion VCO is special kind of VCO - it fuses great tuning of digital VCO with warm, unique sound of vacuum tubes that work in sub-oscillator circuit.
Two double triodes in bistable latch connection act as sub-oscillators, -1 and -2 octaves with plenty of mixing opportunities for amazing sonic results. External audio signal can replace internal VCO. If you wish to go really low frequencies and have a sound that sets your modular system apart from mass - this is exactly module, you need!
• 3 basic waveforms (sine, triangle and pulse) with VC morphing, for example, triangle morphs from sawtooth to ramp
• Vacuum tube based suboscillators -1 and -2 oct
• Manual and CV controlled -1/-2 oct mixing
• Adjustable suboscillator waveshape
• Dry/Wet (VCO/suboscillators) mixing
• Passive Lowpass filter for extreme subbass sound
• Audio input
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack power cable
|+12V:||215mA (but 250mA at startup)|