USB 2.0 Class-Compliant Audio Interface
The ES-8 is a USB 2.0 class-compliant audio interface in a Eurorack module, with DC-coupled inputs and outputs that can be used for both CVs and audio. As such it is directly compatible with all popular computer-based CV generation software (e.g. Silent Way, Max/MSP, Reaktor, CV Toolkit, zMors, Audulus, etc.) as well as audio and CV processing iOS apps.
The ES-8 also has ADAT inputs & outputs. This could be used for example to expand the I/O count via an Expert Sleepers ES-3 and/or ES-6, or to connect a traditional audio interface to add, say, mic preamps or 1/4" line outputs (for example with the Behringer ADA8200).
Without a USB connection, the ES-8 can be used as a standalone ADAT-to-audio converter, providing DC-coupled I/O expansion for another ADAT-equipped audio interface.
An expansion header allows connection of an Expert Sleepers ES-5, to which in turn you can connect Expert Sleepers gate, CV and MIDI expanders.
The ES-8 has a high quality internal clock, and it can optionally sync to the clock from the input ADAT signal.
• Driver suport: class-compliant USB 2.0 (no driver required for macOS and iOS - Windows drivers provided for Windows 7, 8 & 10)
• Channel count: 12 in, 16 out
• Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
• Audio sample depth: 24 bit
• Output connections: 8x 3.5mm TS jacks, DC-coupled
• Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
• Analogue inputs: 4x 3.5mm TS jacks, DC-coupled
• Input voltage range: approximately ±10V
• Digital I/O: 1x ADAT input, 1x ADAT output
• Expansion headers: 1 for ES-5, 1 for ES-6
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty