Hexinverter Électronique Mutant Bassdrum
What do you get when you combine voltage controlled distortion and one of the most infamous bassdrums? We took one of the most revered bassdrum synthesis designs of all time and completely redesigned it for use in a modular analogue synthesizer!
• Analogue bassdrum circuitry capable of vanilla TR-808 sounds
• Built in voltage controlled distortion (batteryACID distortion)
• Distortion accepts external inputs when not being used with kick drum (great for acid synth leads)
• Voltage control of distortion amount
• Voltage control of decay from short kicks to long "ooooooooomphs"
• Voltage control of pitch (approximates v/oct response, but not musically tuned)
• Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
• Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp equivalents
• You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable