Versatile 2x2 Midi Solution
An ultra-versatile MIDI problem solver for the studio and stage. mio2™ belongs in every music creator's MIDI arsenal. It's a powerful little interface to connect your MIDI gear and/or computers. Share MIDI between two computers and two MIDI devices at the same time! It can also work stand-alone. Filter, merge, remap MIDI with computers or without. Integrate two Macs and/or PCs. Collaborate. Solve your MIDI connection problems with one affordable little interface. No need for a separate MIDI merger/filter/processor - it's all built in.
• 2x2 5-pin MIDI ports
• PC and Mac compatible
• Works with up to two computers at the same time!
• Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
• 10 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
• Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
• USB bus-powered
• Mac OS X 10.8 or greater, 1 free USB Port
• Windows 7 or greater 1 free USB port
• iOS 8 or greater with Camera Connection Kit (CCK)*, CoreMIDI compatible app
In the Box
• One mio2 device.
• One standard USB B cable
• Dimensions: 8.43 x 1.46 x 5.51 inches
• Weight: 2.13 lbs