Black/Grey Stealth Powered 7U Performance Case
Studio, cafe, stage, floor, coffee table—the 7U Performance case doesn't care where you play with it. Two 3U rows house and power all the modules you love (or one day hope to love), while the additional 1U row accommodates an extensive selection of specialized utility modules. Power, audio and MIDI/USB jacks on the back handle all the necessary inputs and outputs, ensuring all that rack space remains free for the "fun" modules. The lid has enough clearance to keep your system patched in transit, and two cases can be stacked with a set of joiners.
• Two 104 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
• One 104 hp row for our 1U modules.
• Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
• Solid plastic carrying handle.
• Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
• Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
• Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
• Rubber feet on bottom side of lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
• Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
• Four 1/4" audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
• MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
• USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules.
• Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.
*modules not included
You cart is currently empty