Intellijel Dixie II, DEMO UNIT
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
The Dixie II has all the great qualities and features of the original Dixie but has been made a bit wider (6hp instead of 4hp) for better spacing and is now skiff friendly. the panel knobs are bolted on and the jacks have more space between them.
It makes a perfect modulation source to pair with the Rubicon. Add a uFold, uVCA and uFade and you have all the ingredients for a powerful and highly flexible complex timbre generator.
• Triangle core (superior for musical fm sounds)
• Hi range (VCO): 1hz to 24khz
• Lo range (LFO): 0.01hz (100 seconds) to 240hz
• Precise tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
• 6 waveforms, including: triangle, sine, sawtooth, pulse (with pwm), square (50% duty cycle), and a unique “zigzag” waveform
• Reversing sync (which can be made into soft sync with an external VCA or attenuator)
• Jumper on PCB to select center or edge triggered PWM
• Header on PCB for connecting master voice controller (e.g. control of multiple Dixies in a polyphonic configuration)
• Linear FM
• Pulse (with pwm)
• Square (50% duty cycle)
• LFO/VCO (Switch)
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable