Intellijel Pedal I/O_1U
Effects Pedal Send / Return and High Impedance Instrument Input
The Pedal I/O 1U system enables the modular synthesist to interact with the impressive assortment of delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, fuzz boxes, tremolos, wah-wahs, amp simulators, compressors and pitch shifter pedals available to guitarists. Conversely, it also grants guitarists access to the myriad filters, ring mods, wavefolders and - most importantly - the near infinite CV modulation delights inherent in eurorack.
• Signals arriving at the Pedal I/O System through the RETURN jack (or from a 7U case's IN jack if using the Pedal I/O 7U Case Adapter) pass through a Class A triode emulator, allowing for some tube-like overdrive at high gain setting.
• The Pedal I/O is more than just a simple level shifter - it's also an impedance converter, which provides proper drive and loading for any FX pedals or instruments you connect.
• Separate gain controls on both the SEND and RETURN. This enables you to adjust the level of any audio being sent to the FX pedals as well as any audio coming back into the modular. Not only does this allow you to optimize the signal-to-noise ratio, but by significantly boosting the RETURN level, you can achieve some pleasingly overdriven tones.
• Use the Pedal I/O's RETURN circuit as a “direct box” for connecting any instrument.
• The high input impedance of the RETURN circuit allows it to be used as a piezo pickup preamp for acoustic instruments.
• Use Pedal I/O in the studio as an active “re-amping” device to play pre-recorded tracks back through guitar amplifiers or pedals.
• Format: Eurorack
• Width: 16hp
• Depth: 29mm
• Power: +12V @ 10mA, -12V @ 10mA , +5V @ 0mA
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable