Headphone & Stereo Line Output
A very handy module for directly monitoring your system with headphones and as a convenient line level output to connect to amplifiers or recording devices. The headphone amp is low noise and capable of driving low impedance studio headphones.
• Headphone amp capable of driving low impedance headphones via 1/4? stereo Nuetrik jack
• L and R -10dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4? Neutrik jacks
• Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
• Left input normalled to Right input
• Individual level attenuators and global stereo headphone gain control
• 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to outputs of Azimuth II
• Left & Right, 3.5mm
• Left & Right, 1/4"
• Headphone, 1/4", Stereo
• Left & Right Attenuators
• Stereo/Mono Switch
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable