Analog Triangle Core Thru-Zero FM VCO
Rubicon2 is the second generation of the classic Rubicon triangle core analog VCO, designed in collaboration with David G. Dixon. It's a flexible, feature-rich oscillator ready to scream or sing to meet the demands of your patch and the desires of your imagination. This is not a ‘set it and forget it' oscillator. It's an oscillator that demands to be tweaked, modulated and explored. It's an oscillator that's proudly analog and eschews all shortcuts. As such, it's an oscillator that rewards its owner with sounds as boundless as their creative limits allow.
• Nine simultaneous waveform outputs (3 Sine types, Triangle, Saw, Double Saw, Zig-Zag, Pulse, Tri-State Pulse, Sub, and Warp).
• Quick, accurate tuning via an 8-Octave switch, Pitch knob, LFO/VCO range switch, and front panel trimmer.
• Lock switch toggles symmetrical Thru-Zero Linear FM with stable pitch tracking.
• Wavefolding Warp Circuit blends a signal with the unique Tri-State Pulse wave
• Hard or Soft Oscillator Sync and Exponential FM.
• Ability to perform perfectly-symmetrical Thru-zero FM with no change in pitch or tracking accuracy
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty