Keith McMillen Instruments Rogue (for QuNeo)
Go wireless with your QuNeo!
Rogue is an accessory for the QuNeo that supplies long lasting battery power and an incredibly robust wireless connection to a computer.
What is it?
• Rogue attaches quickly and easily to the bottom of your QuNeo with low-profile velcro
• Battery life for Rogue exceeds 12 hours (in time-trials we saw it function over 16 hours)
• Rogue uses advanced radio technology with a 2.45GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band
• With easily changed hi-gain antennas attached to the USB dongle, wireless range can be tailored to your needs from 50 to 200 meters
• LEDs on the Rogue indicate RF link status, battery life and charging activity for instant visual feedback
• QuNeo's intelligent LED display is fully programmable and data-rich; you will rarely have to look at your computer screen
• USB class compliant - no drivers needed
• 16 channels - user selectable for multiple Rogues onstage
• True bi-directional connectivity for responsive performance setups
• USB extension cable allows you to locate transceiver away from your computer
• Highest quality wireless system available
• Comes with high-power international charger and cable
• 78mm antenna provided - longer antennas can extend range 4x
• Fully field upgradable
• 4500mAh Lithium battery can be replaced by any tech for roadability
• Size: TBD