Kilpatrick Audio Carbon, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Sequencer, Performance Control System and USB interface
CARBON is primarily designed as a pattern-based sequencer. It has six tracks which can each hold 64 steps. Steps can be generated randomly, edited interactively, or recorded from a MIDI keyboard one step at a time, or in realtime while the sequencer is running. Polyphony and CC recording is supported so each step can contain chords or other performance data.
The real power of CARBON is how variations of sequences can be made. By simply turning the PATTERN control, different steps in the sequence can be enabled and disabled. The patterns will surprise and inspire you by creating new rhythms and motifs with a simple twist of a knob. These are all based on your original sequence and can be changed at any time.
Adding in the concept of scenes lets you quickly switch between different parts of a song or different variations. Scenes can store the range of steps to play, the pattern, track mute state and a number of other parameters. Switching back and forth between scenes offers endless performance potential without ever missing a beat. The best part of the CARBON sequencer is that all the recording and editing can be done in real-time without ever stopping the sequencer.
• Pattern-based sequencer, performance control system and USB interface
• Six rotary encoders and nineteen buttons offer fast intuitive control
• Six tracks with two assignable outputs per track
• Up to 64 steps per track
• Polyphonic tracks store chords and CC data (6 events per step)
• Flexible MIDI and CV routing allows huge control possibilities
• Six scenes offer fast parameter changes during live performance
• LIVE mode allows live performance from a keyboard
• ..and so much more!
• Analog clock and reset outputs (0V/+5V)
• Four CV outputs (-5V to +5V - 1V/octave digitally calibrated)
• Four gate outputs (0V/+5V)
• Two MIDI output ports (separately assignable)
• MIDI input port
• USB host port - provides up to 500mA to power USB controllers
• USB device port - connects to PC or Mac for use as a MIDI interface and controller
• Format: desktop
• Dimensions: 7.75" W x 8" D x 3" H
• Power: 24VDC @ 250mA (500mA regulated supply required / supplies)
• Universal input power supply (100-240V) included