Monophonic Analog Synthesizer (Silver)
Fully programmable, analog synthesis for all players; monologue is the next-generation monophonic synthesizer that shares the spirit of the acclaimed minilogue, with a completely new voice and powerful new features.
The monologue is a 25-key, fully programmable monophonic analog synthesizer with a voice all its own. While sharing its sleek layout, knob-per-function workflow and high-quality construction with the best-selling minilogue, monologue is a truly unique new synth for all types of musicians; featuring new voicing and sound sculpting abilities - at an amazing price. The monologue's completely new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO can generate powerful basses and sharp leads, creating awesome mono sounds that showcase its single-voice design. The step sequencer has also been dramatically expanded, allowing more intuitive and more complex editing. With a lineup that gives you a choice of five eye-catching colors, this compact instrument has a strong personality to match your own.
• 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
• 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users) Each program includes microtuning and sequence data setting
• 16-step monophonic sequencer. Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
• 32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves)
• 23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access. A slider can control different parameters for each program
• Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
• 1/4” Headphone Output
• 1/4” Audio In/Out
• 1/8” Sinc In/Out
• Midi In/Out, USB
• Battery Powered (up to 6hrs)
• 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
• Weight: 1.7kg / 3.78lbs
• Power: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
In the Box
• The synth itself
• 6 AA Batteries
You cart is currently empty