Korg monotron DELAY
The monotron DELAY is an analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects. In addition to its analog oscillator, filter, and LFO, it also provides a Space Delay that's indispensable for swooping, cosmic sounds. The monotron DELAY even reproduces the pitch changes that occur when you vary the delay time, just as though you were using an analog tape echo. As with the filter, the delay effect can be added to any external sound via the Aux In jack. This fat and warm delay will add an authentic edge to your analog sounds!
The Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) waveform used to modulate the pitch now offers a choice of waveshapes - a new square wave plus the traditional triangle wave. Both the Rate (Speed) and the Intensity (Depth) can be adjusted independently. In addition, a trimpot on the back panel can continuously adjust the shape/direction of the triangle wave or the pulse-width of the square wave to deliver even more versatility. Used in conjunction with the delay, the LFO can create dazzling effects and provide unique possibilities for embellishing your songs.
Wide-Range Ribbon Keyboard
The monotron DELAY's ribbon controller keyboard features a wide, four-octave range. This design allows the pitch to be controlled even more aggressively and dynamically, making the monotron DELAY a great weapon for a DJ to get the floor moving with irresistible sound. The reversed white keys and body adornments glows under black light illumination, making the monotron DELAY ideal for delivering a striking visual impact in nearly any club environment.
• Space Delay with Time and Feedback controls offers analog-style echoes
• New Pitch LFO with selectable Waveshape, Rate, and Intensity controls
• VCF with Cutoff Control
• Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
• Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
• Aux input jack lets you apply filter and delay to any audio source Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
• Headphone jack for private use
• Aux In: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
• Audio Out: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
• Ribbon Controller
• LFO Rate
• LFO Int.
• VCF Cutoff
• Delay Time
• Delay Feedback
• Standby/Triangle Waveform/Square Waveform (Switch)
• LFO Shape Trimpot on back
• Dimensions: 4.72" x 2.83" x 1.10"
• Weight: 3.35 ounces (without batteries)
• Power: 2 x AAA Batteries, included