Offering two oscillators, the monotron DUO adds an extra dimension, delivering an even more extreme sound. Tune the oscillators in unison for a rich, thick, analog tone. Tune them in intervals for classic soloing sounds and generating new effects. The X-MOD (cross modulation) circuit taken from Korg's classic Mono/Poly can introduce a mild or razor-sharp edge to the overall sound; everything from a rich vibrato to extreme metallic sounds reminiscent of an FM synth.
Enhanced Ribbon Controller Keyboard
The monotron DUO's ribbon controller keyboard now features the familiar Scale function used on the KAOSSILATOR. You can use this button to select one of four scales: Chromatic, Major, Minor, or Off. Choose the Chromatic scale to play precise pitches as on a piano, or choose Major or Minor to generate musically coherent phrases by simply sliding your finger around on the keyboard.
• Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings Edgy X-MOD (with Intensity knob) circuit from Korg's classic Mono/Poly
• VCF with Cutoff and Peak Control
• Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
• Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
• Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
• Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
• Headphone jack for private use
• Aux In: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
• Audio Out: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
• Ribbon Controller
• VCO1 Pitch
• X-Mod Int.
• VCO2 Pitch
• VCF Cutoff
• VCF Peak
• Standby/VCO1/VCO2 (Switch)
• Scale Select button on back (Major, Minor, Chromatic, Off)
• Dimensions: 4.72" x 2.83" x 1.10"
• Weight: 3.35 ounces (without batteries)
• Power: 2 x AAA Batteries, included
You cart is currently empty