An all-in-one that delivers inspiration. A mobile MIDI keyboard that connects via USB or wirelessly.
The nanoKEY Studio provides a keyboard, knobs, trigger pads, and touch pad that lets you instantly convert your inspiration into sound. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly to iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It's a compact, mobile MIDI keyboard that is easy to travel with, allowing ease of use anytime, anywhere.
• 25-key Keyboard with velocity sensitivity (four velocity curve)
• 8 trigger pad (velocity sensitivity is supported, four velocity curve), 8 knobs, X-Y pad
• Connections - USB jack (micro B type)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
• Width: 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
• Power: USB bus power (when connected via USB),Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
• Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries),* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
In the Box
• The controller itself
• USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
You cart is currently empty