Korg nanoKONTROL Studio
The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It's a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you're controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
p>Auto Mapping - Supported Software
KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand (Mac OS only, not supported by iOS), Live, Cubase, Studio One, Sonar, Pro Tools, and Digital Performer.
• 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8)
• Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
• Scene Memory - 5
• Connections - USB jack (micro B type)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
• Width: 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
• Power: USB bus power (when connected via USB),Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
• Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries),* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
In the Box
• The controller itself
• USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation