Digital Frequency Modulation (FM) Synthesizer
The volca FM is a polyphonic digital synthesizer that completely reproduces a classic FM sound engine.
The volca series has shed new light on classic technologies by linking classic sound engines such as the groove machines and early samplers of the past with the dance music of today. Now it's time for the series to gain an FM sound engine. The volca fm is a three-voice digital FM synthesizer that completely reproduces the sound engine of a classic FM synthesizer, and provides compatibility with it as well. The unique volca interface makes it easy to manipulate distinctive FM sounds even if you're not familiar with the complexities of FM synthesis. The 16-step sequencer that's one of volca's features provides new functions such as WARP ACTIVE STEP and PATTERN CHAIN that let you make even more powerful rhythm patterns.
The volca fm provides a sync connector that can be easily connected to Korg's groove machines. Connect this to the other volca series unit, the electribe, or the SQ-1, and experience a session with synchronized sequencer playback. And when two units of volca fm are connected, you can clone the sound programs and sequence data from volca fm to volca fm. The MIDI IN jack lets you use the volca as a sound module for DAW and MIDI controller.
• Keyboard - Multi touch keyboard
• Synthesizer Type - FM synthesis
• Maximum Polyphony - 3 voices
• Structure - 6 operators, 32 algorithms
• Number of Programs - 32
• Effect - Chorus
• Available to convert and load SYS-EX/SYX file created on the Yamaha DX7
Convenient Functions as Found on the Entire Volca Series
• Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
• Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW
• MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
• Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
• 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81 inches
• 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
• 6 AA alkaline or AA nickel-metal hydride batteries
• or KA-350 AC adapter (optional)
You cart is currently empty