Korg microKorgXL+, OPEN-BOX
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.Synthesizer/Vocoder
Lush analog modeled synthesizer sounds that are characteristic of the MicroKorg have been freshly added to the MicroKorg XL+. In addition, for band use, the MicroKorg XL+ comes equipped with the piano sound from Korg's classic stage piano, the SGproX (famous for its ability to stand out in your band's mix), as well as its hard-edged grand-type electric piano. This compact package also includes sounds from the M1 and the VOX organ, vintage tape-type string and flute machines, as well as other gorgeous sounds from keyboard history. Of course, these sounds can be played full-range like the originals that inspired them, either by using the onboard octave switch, or by connecting your choice of any MIDI-capable full-sized keyboard of choice. Each of these 128 programs are genuinely inspiring sounds, giving the MicroKorg XL+ plenty of variety to serve as your main keyboard or as a secondary keyboard in your rig. In addition, Korg has provided a total of 640 free sounds, downloadable through the free Editor software!
• Even more vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, M1 and VOX organs and well-known “Tape” instruments
• 128 onboard sounds, plus 640 additional sounds included with the Editor/Librarian for Mac and PC!
• New yet nostalgic - black panel "new vintage" design
• Featuring MMT - the distillation of Korg's analog modeling technology
• Vocoder with included gooseneck microphone
• A powerful Kaoss effects engine - the kind of effects that you would expect from Korg
• Korg's proprietary Natural Touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
• Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability
• Dimensions: 21.89"(W)x9.09"(D)x2.87"(H)
• Weight: 4.41lbs
• Power: DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)