Korg Minilogue XD, OPEN-BOX
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
We wanted to deliver a next-generation analog synthesizer for a new generation of musicians new to analog synthesis. That dream was realized in the development of the minilogue, which instantly made the analog synthesizer approachable.
In addition to emphasizing the same real analog sound and joy of controlling an electronic musical instrument offered by the original minilogue, the minilogue xd newly adds a digital multi-engine, effects, a powered-up sequencer, and micro tuning functionality, further expanding the possibilities for sound design and performance potential.
Minilogue xd is a fitting addition to the original groundbreaking minilogue.
Four-voice polyphonic analog synthesis. The analog synthesizer circuit of the minilogue, whose genuine analog sound had a huge impact on the synth world, has been further developed for the minilogue xd. Voice structure of minilogue xd is 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to the distinctive circuits found in the series, such as wave shaping to shape the overtones of the oscillator and a sync/ring switch, there's also cross modulation, a sharp two-pole filter, and a drive switch that adds thickness and drives signal into minilogue xd's filter. Every parameter has been tuned in detail based on what musicians want out of their synth. The sounds range from the warm pads typical of analog to fat basses and crisp lead sounds, covering every situation.
The additional sound design possibilities of digital sound are delivered by the multi-engine that's provided as a third oscillator in addition to the two analog VCOs. This engine, which is equipped with three different types of sound generator (noise, VPM, and user slot) lets you take advantage of a sonic character that's different than analog, and use it at the same time as the analog engine, infinitely expanding the potential of hybrid sound design.
• 4 voice maximum polyphony
• 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
• 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs). ,Each program provides a program sort function that includes voice mode settings. ,Favorite function built in.
• 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH). The VOICE MODE DEPTH setting allows different parameters to be varied for each mode.
• 16-step polyphonic sequencer Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
• Joy stick that can modify different parameters for each program, PORTAMENTO knob
• Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
• 32-bit Digital Effects - The three types (modulation effects, reverb, and delay) can be used simultaneously, letting you choose from a wide range of variations including chorus, ensemble, warm tape delay, and a diverse variety of reverb. The user effect slots allow you to load your own effect programs that you've created.
• LFO - Wave (saw, triangle, square), Mode (bpm, normal, 1-shot), Rate, INT, Target (pitch, shape, cutoff)
• Two CV IN jacks are provided, with voltage levels of -5V-+5V. In addition to CV/Gate, these can also input modulation signals, allowing you to use external devices to control parameters in the same way as moving the joystick up or down.
• A damper jack has been added in response to requests from artists and users.
• 23 Built in Micro tunings (6 user scales, 6 user octaves)
• Stereo Output
• 500 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
• 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
• AC adapter (DC9 V)
In the Box
• The synth itself
• Power Supply