Korg Volca Bass, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Volca Bass - Analogue Bass Machine
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca Bass is an analog groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
• Three analogue oscillators for thick, huge bass line
• Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
• Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
• Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
• Slide function that's indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
• Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
• Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
• Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
• Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
• 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81 inches
• 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
• 6 AA alkaline or AA nickel-metal hydride batteries
• or KA-350 AC adapter (optional)