Korg Volca Keys w/ Power, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Volca Keys - Analogue Loop Synth
The ideal introductory synthesizer, with a simple - yet powerful - polyphonic analog sound engine and loop sequencer. Volca Keys is a long-awaited synthesizer that adds a new chapter to the long and storied history of Korg's analog synthesizers. This 27-key analog lead synth delivers unbelievably powerful sound in a compact body. Starting with a filter section that uses the circuitry of the legendary miniKORG700S (1974), it delivers astonishing sound that takes full advantage of Korg's half-century of know-how in circuit design.
With a simple structure that includes delay effect and a sequencer, it's also an ideal choice for a first analog synth. It offers the richly expressive sounds that are distinctive of analog, providing the enjoyment of simple yet deep sound-creation. The possibilities are endless; you can use the three oscillators to play chords, use them in unison with detune to produce solid lead lines, or apply ring modulation to create far-out metallic sounds.
• The polyphonic synthesizer you've been waiting for
• Three note true analogue synthesis
• Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
• Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
• Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
• Motion Sequencer records knob edits in real time
• Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
• Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
• Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
• Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
• 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81 inches
• 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
• 6 AA alkaline or AA nickel-metal hydride batteries
• or KA-350 AC adapter (optional)