LZX Industries Curtain
Curtain is a video edge processor designed for sharpening, blurring, and outline extraction. Comprised of a wideband voltage controlled filter and multiplier, it is similar to tools used for X-Ray analysis in the era of analog graphics. Curtain is equally useful for processing video images as it is for adding dimensionality and contours to shapes and patterns.
• Voltage controlled filter with 1:100 continuous tuning ratio allows a full sweep from thin to wide time constants. Three range settings cover a cutoff range from 100Hz to 5MHz.
• Switchable rectifier allows selection of positive rising edges and falling negative edges, both edges positive, rising edge only, or falling edge only.
• Voltage controlled depth allows a continuous sweep of filter output amplitude and inversion. This enables settings from blur to sharpen on a single modulation channel.
• Separate inputs for the filter and output mix allow edge processing from once source and output mixing with another. Dedicated filter and mix outputs allow further external processing
• All signal and control paths perform at high frequency, video rate modulation speeds.
• AC/DC input coupling switches and inverting level attenuators on voltage control inputs.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable