LZX Industries Staircase
Staircase is a wideband analog frequency multiplier for video processing and pattern generation. It allows the video synthesist to instantly add greater visual complexity to their patches. It can split an elliptical gradient into a series of concentric rings, solarize an input camera source until the brightness of the signal has wrapped around many times, or perform the simple functions of a VCA, mixer, and sawtooth-to-triangle waveshaper.
• Voltage controlled multiplication of the input frequency up to 32 times.
• Voltage controlled phase with harmonics selection allows 243 different visually rich modulation routings.
• Simultaneous output of three different multiplication frequencies enables the rapid generation of full color patterns.
• All signal and control paths perform at high frequency, video rate modulation speeds.
• AC/DC input coupling switches and inverting level attenuators on voltage control inputs.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable