Moog Etherwave Theremin Plus
The theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one known that you play without touching. Moving your hands in the space around its antennas controls pitch and volume. The Etherwave is an authentic adaptation of inventor Lev Termen's original design.
The Etherwave is a quality musical instrument designed for ruggedness and portability. It has a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood, finished with a custom Moog stain. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand.
• Audio - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier
• Pitch & Volume CV Outputs - control a different CV parameter with each hand
• Gate Output - trigger envelopes and other events
• Pitch Preview/Headphone Output - with volume control, lets you hear your note before the audience does
• Power (switch)
• Power Input - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110 volt and 220 volt adapters are available
• Antenna Connectors - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel
• Dimensions (body):18"x5.5"x3.5"
• Dimensions (with antennas):28"x5.5"x21"
• Weight: 8.5 lbs
• Power: 3-pin DIN, 14V AC