The Minitaur is a powerful, compact Analog Bass Synthesizer that features a classic one knob per function design. It is the first instrument in the Taurus family that does not have foot pedals. At only 8.5" x 5.25"; and less than 3lbs, the Minitaur puts legendary analog Moog bass into a package designed to fit seamlessly into today's performance and production environments. There are no confusing or convoluted menus to dig through. Plug in a MIDI controller or hook it up to your computer and start playing immediately.
• One knob per function interface for tweaking and creating new sounds on the fly. It also makes live performance a blast
• Two oscillators with Sawtooth (Original Taurus) and Square wave-shapes for each VCO. Recreate sounds of the original Taurus with Sawtooth waves, or create new sounds with square waves or a combination of both
• 2 Mixer VCAs for VCO levels control of Oscillators 1 and 2
• Moog Ladder Filter with adjustable resonance delivers classic Taurus 1 and 3 bass and boom
•Two Minimoog style ADSR Envelope Generators for modulating VCF and VCA. The Decay and Release segments are controlled by the Decay knob, while the Release segment is enabled or disabled via Release On/Off switch
• Midi-syncable LFO with Controls for Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
• DIN MIDI and MIDI over USB offer complete control of the Minitaur's sound engine
• Analog Control inputs for Pitch, Filter, Volume and Gate. Use an EP2 or CV to connect and control MInitaur with everything from Modulars to Moogerfoogers
• External audio input for processing external audio through the Mixer and Filter section of Minitaur
• Headphone output with 1/8" connection
• Compact rugged steel chassis that is built like a tank
The addition of MIDI over USB makes this performance and sound sculpting tool even more powerful. Combined with its warm analog sound, ability to process external audio and its intuitive performance, sound design and control features, the Stage II makes a great addition to any rig... from full-on analog, to a laptop/softsynth setup. You can also connect it directly to a computer running the Little Phatty Editor/Librarian.
MIDI Clock Sync allows you to synchronize the LFO and arpeggiator rate to the tempo of your MIDI sequencer, drum machine or software. Sample and hold, triangle, square, sawtooth and ramp wave modulations can now be perfectly timed with your rhythm tracks and the arpeggiator.
• Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.25" x 3.5"
• Weight: 2.5lbs
• Power: AC Adapter, 7W (Included)
No description was given