Moog Sirin, PRE-ORDER
Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
Sirin, The Analog Messenger Of Joy which is a limited production run, are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC--after which no more will be available.
Secured in a brushed stainless steel enclosure with a retro-inspired color palette, Sirin foretells of future joys and transports interdimensional energy with ease. An intoxicating conjuror of both quintessential lead and menacing Moog bass, Sirin’s fully-recallable analog sound engine originates with two analog Taurus Bass oscillators modified to soar octaves above the boundaries of its mythical ancestors. Sirin is the first instrument in Moog’s Taurus family of bass synthesizers designed to generate pitches far above middle C, inviting searing, soft, and even clangorous lead sounds with ease.
Sirin’s harmonic transmissions are dynamically shaped and sculpted by a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, which operates in consummate harmony with two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, offering a wide spectrum of expressive timbral variety and versatility.
Complemented with a classic knob-per-function interface and free Editor / Librarian software, Sirin is an easy-to-use analog instrument designed to effortlessly integrate with any DAW or MIDI controller to unlock a portable world of powerful analog sound anywhere you go. Save up to 128 presets in hardware, automate parameters, unlock hidden features, and explore the vast magical realms of analog synthesis.
• Brushed stainless steel chassis
• Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plugin software
• Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
• Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz)
• Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes
• Multi-wave LFO w/ MIDI sync
• Glide with selectable type
• Extensive hidden functionality accessible via front panel and MIDI
• Analog sound engine
• 128 Presets
• Monophonic (can be poly-chained)
• Note range E0-D8
• 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
• VCO 2 FREQ +/- 12 Semitones
• HARD SYNC On / Off
• GLIDE - Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On / Off
• FILTER 20Hz - 20KHz Ladder Filter
• MODULATION SOURCES - Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG
• MODULATION DESTINATIONS - Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff
• LFO PANEL FEATURES - Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
• ENVELOPES - 2x ADSR Envelopes w/ Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
• Audio IN/OUT 1/4" TS, Headphones 1/4"
• MIDI I/O - DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
• CV TO MIDI CONVERSION
• 3.1”H x 8.6”W x 5.2”D
• INCLUDED POWER SUPPLY 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC