Shades provides 3 channels of audio/CV processing which can be configured either as active attenuators or as attenuverters. Unconnected inputs are normalized to an internal precision voltage reference, which can produce either a +5V or +10V constant voltage. Shades’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2 or 3 channels to be mixed together.
This 2020 revision matches the design language used in the most popular and recent Mutable Instruments modules like Marbles, Plaits or Rings.
• Mix audio sources or CVs.
• Add offsets to CVs, or change their polarity.
• Transpose the output of a sequencer without compromising V/O tracking.
• Attenuate/invert CVs sent to modules which do not have attenuverters on their CV inputs.
• Control with a knob parameters of other modules that are only accessible through CV inputs (like Just Friends’ RUN or the Dixie’s PW).
• All inputs DC-coupled.
• Low-distortion audio op-amps and thin film 0.1% resistors improve transparency in audio mixing applications, and allow exact unitary gains for precision summing of pitch CV signals.
• Stable and precise voltage reference, independent of power supply fluctuations.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty