Noise Engineering Mimetic Sequent
The Mimetic Sequent is a randomized pitch sequencer that allows analog control over the amount of randomization of multiple different (switchable) pitch patterns.
A sixty-four step pitch-aware CV recorder and randomizer with the ability to save and modify three unique patterns. Switch between stored patterns or use the Mimetic Multium expander to output all three patterns simultaneously in addition to four separate randomized rhythm sources.
• CV input for recording voltages.
• CV control over the randomization knob. When the jack is in use the Random knob scales the voltage applied to the jack.
• clock input to indicate the start of a measure.
• reset button. While depressed, MS ignores any clock input. On release, MS resets the current step the beginning of the pattern.
• CV control over pattern switch.
• clock input to advance the current step.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack power cable