Pittsburgh Modular SV-1 Blackbox
Desktop Portability with Analog Power and Modular Flexibility.
The Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Lifeforms SV-1 Blackbox is a complete, standalone desktop format modular synthesizer. A full compliment of analog tools for sonic experimentation stuffed into a portable, powered steel enclosure. Two patchable oscillators and our legendary state-variable filter are paired with a perfectly curated set of synthesis components including a dual sub oscillator, dual, chained mixers, a plucky, four stage envelope generator, sample and hold, noise, low frequency oscillator, voltage controlled amplifier, a feature rich MIDI to CV converter, and a pair of utility signal splitters.
A self-contained modular powerhouse, the Lifeforms SV-1 Blackbox provides absolutely everything you need to create gigantic and iconic synth sounds, in the studio or on the go.
The Lifeforms SV-1 module can also be removed from the Blackbox and inserted into a larger Structure eurorack enclosure or any other eurorack format case as your system grows.
• 53 patch points and 21 knobs
• MIDI to CV converter
• Oscillator 1 and Oscillator 2
• Modulation and Tools
• State Variable Filter
• Four Stage Envelope Generator
• Voltage Controlled Amplifier
• Two unbuffered audio or CV splitter sections
• Line Level and Headphone Outputs
• Format: Desktop Analog Modular Synthesizer
• Dimensions: 9 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
• Weight: 3.5 lbs
• Black powder coat steel construction
• Aluminum faceplate with embedded graphics to prevent patch cord scratches
• Power: 1.5A +15v DC power adapter
In the Box
• The synth itself
• Power Adapter
• 6 Nazca Audio Brand braided patch cable
• 1/8" stereo jack to midi connector cable