Polyend Seq, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
Polyphonic MIDI Step Sequencer
Intuitive to use hardware step sequencer. 32 steps, 8 track polyphony, 256 pattern storage - all enclosed within the highest quality aluminum and wooden housing. Multiple connections give you the freedom to play with your hardware and software devices.
Equipped with a wide array of inputs and outputs, allowing you to communicate freely with other devices of every era and genre. Lets you feed tracks with MIDI notes using your favorite MIDI controller. Every track can be recorded step by step or in real time and then quantized independently.
We designed Seq with some non-digital musical devices in mind. We did it for a reason. Our goal was to implement features that make Seq as playable and fun to use as possible. We made it easy to set up and even easier to create rhythms, chords, and melodies. Most of the functions are available directly from the front panel and all its features give you the quickest and most natural way to bring your ideas to light. And, when you've got them together, rest assured they won't get lost thanks to the Autosave function.
• 8 tracks with 32 steps each
• 256 pattern memory
• On the fly track parameter Randomization
• Live sequence recording with external device via MIDI
• MIDI In, Thru, 2 Independent Midi Outputs
• USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
• Footswitch input to control start, stop, and record
• Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
• Independent track play mode (Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random)
• Track parameters: Length, Velocity, MIDI Channel, MIDI out
• All parameter changes are automatically saved
• Pattern chaining
• Format: Desktop Hardware Sequencer
• Dimensions: Width 5.7? (14,5cm), Height 1.7? (4.3cm), Length 23.6? (60cm), Weight 4.6 lbs (2.1kg)
• Power: External Supply
In the Box
• The sequencer itself
• USB Cable
• Power Supply