Roland JP-08 Jupiter w/ K-25M Keyboard, USED
This item is used, has been fully tested and is guaranteed to be working.
*Please note: The K-25M's Stand is missing the 2nd Stage riser piece. It rises to the 1st angle.
THE SOUND AND CONTROL OF A JUPITER-8, THE SIZE OF A BOOK
The legendary JUPITER-8 synth is back as a limited-edition module no bigger than a book. Part of the Roland Boutique series, the JP-08 is all about hands-on control and that iconic JUPITER sound. With an array of 36 knobs and sliders from the original JUPITER-8 front panel, the 4-voice JP-08 is highly programmable and encourages sonic experimentation, especially with the built-in speaker and battery operation. Using Roland's acclaimed Analog Circuit Behaviour (ACB) technology the JP-08 faithfully reproduces the original JUPITER-8 sounds and adds a few new twists in the form of extra LFOs and expanded VCO range. You can even slide the JP-08 into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
• Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JUPITER-8 synthesizer
• Retains the feel, sound, character and user interface of the original
• 36 of the original synth parameters controllable from the front panel
• Adds several additions not found on the original JUPITER-8, including extra waveforms, expanded VCO range
• Chain mode allows two JP-08 to function as one 8-voice module
• Highly portable for mobile music making
• High-quality construction with metal front panel
• Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
• Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
• 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
• Built-in 0.5W mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
• Compatible with optional K-25m keyboard unit
• 11” x 5” x 1-13/16”