Roland SH-01A, Grey
4 Voice SH-101 Reproduction
The SH-01A is a meticulous reproduction of the iconic Roland SH-101, one of the most popular classic synthesizers of all time. Our Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology reproduces the SH-101's legendary sounds by faithfully recreating the actual behavior of the original analog circuits, right down to the fine details and odd quirks that have endeared the synth to musicians and producers for decades.
The SH-101 found its power in a huge monophonic voice for a wide variety of sounds. The SH-01A now has four huge voices, allowing for more modes to expand upon the original's sound palette. On top of the classic Mono mode, you can stack the four voices in Unison mode to add some punch to your bass and lead lines. Chord mode layers any four notes, and can be shifted up and down in semi-tone intervals. Poly mode allows for four notes to be played simultaneously, making the famous monosynth now capable of pads and chords.
• Sounds of the classic SH-101 synthesizer via ACB tech, including bass, lead, noise, and sound effects
• New Unison, Chord, and four-voice Polyphonic modes expand on the original's iconic sound palette
• Built-in sequencer with 64 patterns available to save and recall
• Easy performance arpeggiator with three playback modes, note hold, and three-way transpose switch
• CV/Gate output for controlling modular or vintage gear
• Multiple sync options including internal and external MIDI, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, and trigger input
• 64 writeable preset patches for increased performance capabilities
• Selectable advanced LFO with new waveforms and extended range of clock rate
• Sends and receives MIDI control change messages via traditional MIDI jacks or USB
• Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
• Compatible with the K-25m Keyboard Unit and other optional Roland Boutique accessories
• Dimensions: 300mm x 128mm x 46mm 2lbs 3oz