Roland SP-404A w/ FREE TOTE
***COMES WITH FREE TOTE BAG (while supplies last)***
Linear Wave Sampler
Designed for live use, the SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler expands the sounds of the Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer for a powerful combination of sample and percussive synthesis. The fast, hands-on approach of the acclaimed SP-series performance samplers is a perfect fit for the impressive rhythmic effects and iconic step-sequencer of the Roland AIRA TR-8.
All of the functions and features of the popular SP-404SX are contained in the SP-404A, including its distinctive 16-bit linear sampling, 29 onboard DSP effects, smooth FX switching, and 12 professional performance pads. Plus, a new library of sounds curated by sample-industry leader Loopmasters are provided via the included SD card.
With its interactive loop and pattern sequencer controls, the SP-404A is made to be played. Take command with three non-slip control knobs and 12 rubber trigger pads, plus a Sub Pad for rapid-repeat triggering in real time. On dark stages or DJ booths, the SP-404A is an ideal live machine, as the clearly illuminated pads and bright LED screen ensure clear visibility.
• Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
• Can be triggered from the 16-step sequencer in the TR-8 Rhythm Performer (TR-8 system version 1.50 or later required)
• “Sounds by Loopmasters” SD card includes over 100 new stereo samples, effects, and one-shots
• 29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, looper, and more
• Three control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid-repeat triggering
• Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performances
• Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and shuffle feels
• Import audio files from a computer and assign samples to pads with free Mac/Windows software
• 12 Voice Polyphony
• Format: Desktop, Sampler
• Dimensions: 178mm x 257mm x 73mm
• Weight: 3lbs
• Power: AC adapter / 6 x AA