Squarp Instruments Pyramid mk3
64 Track Hardware Midi/CV Sequencer
Pyramid is designed to be the perfect brain for your musical setup, from studio to stage. It brings together a powerful sequencer, a looper, a rhythm generator, a real-time effect processor, a midi controller and an input+output interface. With Pyramid's high precision clock, the sequencer becomes a great synchronization tool for both vintage and recent devices. Your instruments will always keep in time. Record a performance at any time with the built-in keyboard, the smart pads (generates chords, scales or repeats), the touchpad, the 5 encoders or an external controller... with true polyphony and high precision! Create and arrange complex rhythms and melodies with the full realtime step sequencer, or edit your live recording. Create CC or FX automation with the touchpad or with the 16 pads.
Pyramid offers one algorithmic euclidean sequencer engine per track, auto generating uncommon and rich rhythmic patterns. Almost all traditional rhythms from across the world can be generated with this tool. Once your tracks are created, Pyramid offers several ways to play with your sequences: mute/unmute your 64 tracks on the fly, launch sequences (group of tracks), or chain sequences to create a complete, structured song. The graphic display makes Pyramid fun and easy to use. Everything you need to know is spotlighted. And if you want to go further on, just press the "display" button. Pyramid is fully polyrhythmic. This means that you can set different and unusual time signatures on each track, to create shifted-beat sequences. Polyrhythmic constructions will bring new flavors to your productions. Pyramid integrates state-of-the-art realtime MIDI effects. On each track you can stack 5 powerful effect engines – including quantizer, swing, scaler, delay, equalizer, chance (probability), LFO, randomizer, humanizer, harmonizer, arpeggiator, ... You can save everything on the SD card, and even import and export standard midi files between Pyramid and your software sequencer.
• 64 Track / 32 Patterns per Track / 256 Projects / 300 effects per project / 384 bars max / 10-999.9 BPM
• Unlimited Step polyphony/CC automation/FX automation
• Automation recording, drawing, importing, exporting: CC0 to CC119, pitch, mono pressure, program change, effects parameters, BPM
• MIDI in (to control Pyramid with a MIDI controller, multitrack or omni input)
• Plug and play mini USB MIDI in
• 4x CV in (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
• 2x PEDAL in (stereo jack 6.35)
• Midi OUT A/B/USB. DYN sync out available on MIDI out B
• 35 backlit silicon button pads
• 5 assignable clickable encoders
• Assignable touchpad (105x65mm)
• SD card slot to save your projects and upgrade the OS.
• Dimensions: 206x268x44mm
• Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
In the Box
• The sequencer itself
• Mini USB bus (5v, 500mA) Power Supply included