Studio Electronics Modstar Quadnic
QUADNIC reps. our 2nd collaboration with SpaceHardware-a deeply featured 12hp module with four digital oscillators-each with a selection of 64 waveforms, 7 different processing modes including phase distortion and wave sequencing, and a dedicated volt per octave input. In unison mode, all 4 OSCs can be played via the 1st 1V/O input, by 1V/O inputs 1-4, and widely detuned, or switched to a preset chord formation.
• With MASTER mode switched on, the oscillator responds to it's own CV input.
• Oscillators 2 to 4: If Master LED is not lit, the oscillator responds to CV 1, with the pitch control adding +/-1 octave offset.
• Oscillator 1 always responds to CV input; the other oscillators follow CV 1 if they are not set to Master.
• When all 4 oscillator switches/lights are selected, the Quadnic is in unison mode and all oscillators follow CV 1; the front panel control affects all 4 oscillators.
• All 4 OSC lights on, with Master selected or flashing: unison can detune massively up to 4 octaves.
• All 4 OSC lights on, with master NOT selected: unison and Chord produce chords.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable