Synthesis Technology E352 Cloud Terrarium
The Synthesis Technology E352 is a dual output, wavetable VCO that replaces the older E340 Cloud Generator and the E350 Morphing Terrarium, while adding over 30 new features.
Shipping with all 192 waves of the E350, it also allows 3 User Defined banks (a bank is a 8x8 matrix of 64 individual waves) which are easily loaded using the free WaveEdit application and a uSD card. The WaveEdit program supports PC/Mac/Linux and has a full toolbox for importing, drawing and creating wavetables.
The large color TFT screen is used to select the modes and parameters, using a “shallow” menu: only 1 page is below another page. The E352 uses a mil-spec Grayhill optical encoder with a 30yr life, and like all SynthTech modules, comes with a lifetime warranty.
• User-defined wavetables loaded via microSD card
• 16K color 240 x 320 TFT LCD display
• Grayhill mil-spec optical encoder for data entry
• 16-bit wavetables (versus 8-bit for the E350) for 5x lower noise & THD
• Contains all 192 of the original E350 wavetables
• LFO mode, variable Glitch Energy and other added features
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable