Teenage Engineering OP-1
The OP-1 is the all-in-one portable Synthesizer, Drum Machine, Sampler and Controller. With additional features like the FM Radio and an assignable G-Force sensor for motion controlled effects. With OP-1's built-in Tape feature you are able to record everything you do on to the 4 tracks, with overdubbing, reverse recording and much more.
Synthesizer and Controller
8 built-in synthesizer engines, multiple effects and LFO's. And some really unique sequencers ready to explore. Connect it to your computer and control your DAW with the common play, stop, rec, forward and rewind. Use the 4 rotary encoders and 8 x 2 dedicated quick keys for fast selections.
Built in 4-track Tape
,Record everything on the built in 4-track tape. Match the tape speed to the sequencer clock for some really nice overdubbing with changing pitch. Change tapespeed while recording, or even record backwards in realtime. Switch to the 4 channel mixer and add some texture with the built in EQ and Drive.
Drag and Drop
When plugged to a mac/pc using USB, the OP-1 shows up as a mass storage device. Ready for you to drag and drop audio files between your computer and the OP-1. The 4 tape tracks are available as well as sampled waveforms for you to manipulate. No additional software or drivers required. Just plug and play.
• Multiple Synthesizer Engines with Exchangable Architecture
• Built-in 24 Voice Instant Live Sampler
• 4 track Tape Recorder with Variable Tape Speed
• 6 Minutes Recording Time. (Up to 24 Minutes)
• 4 track Mixer with EQ, Effect, Drive and Master Out
• Multiple Exchangable Effects
• Multiple Exchangable Sequencers
• USB MIDI Controller - MAC & PC Compatible
• 2-Way USB File Transfer - MAC & PC Compatible
• Color Coded Vector Based User Interface
• Instant Reverse and variable Tape Speed Recording
• Full Classic Tape Editing Capabilities
• Master Tempo with Beat Matching to Tape Feature
• Display - 320 x 160 pixel resolution, 16.7M color depth
• Dimensions: L 282 mm, H 102 mm, D 13.5 mm
• Weight: 1.27lbs
• 16 hours active Battery Life
• 2 Years stand-by time