Toppobrillo StereoMix (v2), Black
Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer
Stereomix rev2 improves and refines the design of the Stereomix. 4-layer PCB, cleaner signal path and improved gain staging contribute to an even lower noise floor, less distortion and better channel to channel isolation. More gain is available, up to: +~12dB @ Aux Returns, +~6dB/Channel @ Main Outs, +~3dB @ Aux Send and a significantly louder headphone output. More sensitive and responsive VU metering.. adds an extra gradient of sensitivity and bi-color +12dB/clip LEDs. PRE-send LEDs.. These indicate PRE-fader signal and are engaged when PRE-send switch is depressed- this gives a visual reference of the channel's source material and light around +0dBu (prefader); useful if, for instance, you have the channel muted and are sending out to FX.
The Stereomix rev2 is chainable with other Stereomix or other modules via rear header- input bus is accessible as well as master outs. Forthcoming digital expander allows for external quantized muting via clock/ gate inputs, quick solo, and more.
• 4 fully-featured input channels, with voltage control over LEVEL, PAN position and AUX SEND level.
• Pop-Free Muting | Cueing | Soloing. (long press on the LED Mute Switch enables SOLO for selected channel).
• -3dB compensated "constant power" pan law
• Stereo Aux Return with level control. ("L/Mono" return normalized to "R" return for Mono if "R" is unpatched). Up to +12dB gain.
• "Cue Mix" output available for use as pre-listen, a second FX send channel, alternate mix, etc.
• AUX send can be switched to PRE or POST fader for each of the four channels. -10dB pad available for aux send via jumper for easier interfacing with line-level effects.
• Loud and super clean stereo headphone driver allows monitoring of either "Main Mix" or "Cue Mix" which allows for previewing input sources before adding them to the Main Mix. This can also be used to link to line level TRS outboard recording/processing devices, stereo send, etc... Independent level control of both headphone and main mix.
• Master volume control and dual 6-segment VU metering.
• Efficient design. Relatively low power consumption and very low-noise/ low distortion audio path. Audio AC coupled through low-distortion "audio grade" film capacitors and a very low-noise opamp.
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack power cable