8-Track Controlled Chance Sequencer
The Eloquencer is a powerful and versatile eurorack sequencer that can be used both as a performance and a composition tool. It's designed to be intuitive, easy to use, and quick to edit. It has been built around the “controlled chance” concept. This means you can decide when and where there will be randomness and how much this randomness will affect your sequences.
It features 8 tracks of CVs and Gates in a 16 step disposition, but with the ability to define larger bar counts or chaining patterns to build multiple song parts of 256 steps each. Parameters like CV, Gate, Gate Length and Ratcheting can be randomized in different ways to obtain permanently evolving patterns. Many of the parameters can be linked to the CV inputs to give additional layers of variation. An OLED screen provides contextual feedback for all the parameters, and it's also used to navigate through the menus.
• Gate probability independent for each step or track.
• CV, CV Variation Probability, and CV Variation Range adjustable for each step or track.
• Gate Length, Gate Length Variation Probability, and Gate Variation Range adjustable for each step or track.
• Ratcheting Type, Ratcheting Probability, and Ratcheting Variation Probability adjustable for each step or track.
• Tempo and shuffle adjust
• CV Outputs quantizable in tone / scale
• Different step modes ( forward, backward, pendulum, random) independent for each track and pattern.
• Track length independent for each track and pattern
• Track shifting independent for each track or a group of tracks.
• Fill in mode (pressing the track buttons will fill all the gates of the desired tracks).
• Quantized (time and pitch) Live recording (CVs and Gates)
• Free play mode (using the step buttons keyboard)
• Song Mode (64 songs parts can be built, each song part contains a sequence of 16 patterns; a song can be build chaining up to 256 song parts)
• Randomize function to create new patterns, or do partial changes to existing ones
• Cvs and Gates can be unlinked to have two independent channels
• CV inputs can be assigned to many parameters ( Step and probabilities, Mute, Fill in, track shift...)
• Integrated microSD card reader to save projects, do backups of your projects, and have different cards with different sets.
• ..And MORE
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
• 8 V/oct CV Output
• 8 Trigger / Gate Output
• Reset Input
• External Clock Input (configurable. i.e: can be used as a clock divider / multiplier)
• Aux Output (configurable)
• Clock Output (configurable. i.e: can be used as a clock divider / multiplier)
• 2 CV Input (assignable to different parameters)
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
You cart is currently empty