With the Arpitecht, you can create intricate melodies span 8 octaves, imply chord changes, instant acid basslines, evolving generative sequences, and, using the Triad expander, polyphonic chord generation.
The Arpitecht features 16 scales, each with a unique set of "note masks" offering hundreds of note combinations with the ability to dial in via knobs on the front panel or CV. 32 rhythm patterns and 32 slide patterns all with CV control let you feed a static clock into it and get unique, evolving patterns of gates and note changes.
Triad expander module allows you to create uniquely voiced chords in the same key underneath your arpeggios.
• Voltage controlled Quantizer and Arpeggio Generator.
• 16 scales
• Hundreds of note combinations possible
• Inspiring to creativity and easy to "land" somewhere new
• 8 octave range
• Rhythm and Slide Rhythm options for added variety to your arpeggio
• Firmware upgradeable via USB
In the Box
• The module itself
• Eurorack Power Cable
|+12v:||70mA (+84mA with Triad)|
|-12v:||35mA (+48mA with Triad)|